This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
OK - SERIOUSLY! Pasta is my biggest weakness ... as well as CHEESE ...
So ... let's just say macaroni and cheese is one of my very favorite foods of all time ...
And ... I've made A LOT of it ...
This is my best yet ...
Five cheeses, plus butter, plus sour cream, plus cream in all its creamy goodness (HA!) Not to mention - BACON (everything's better with it, right?)
This mac and cheese is far from dry - very creamy, lightly tangy, and melt-in-your mouth yummy.
Let's just keep it short, ya'll - okay? 'Cause you got to get to fixin' supper, right?
Here ya' go ... Let me know what you think in the comments below.
5 Cheese Baked Homemade Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add macaroni and bring to a boil again.
- Cook approximately 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- Add all cheeses and stir in until melted.
- Add cream, sour cream (or plain yogurt), and bacon. Stir until incorporated.
- Top with extra shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Leave a Reply