This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
OK – SERIOUSLY! Pasta is my biggest weakness … as well as CHEESE …
So … let’s just say macaroni and cheese is one of my very favorite foods of all time …
And … I’ve made A LOT of it …
This is my best yet …
Five cheeses, plus butter, plus sour cream, plus cream in all its creamy goodness (HA!) Not to mention – BACON (everything’s better with it, right?)
This mac and cheese is far from dry – very creamy, lightly tangy, and melt-in-your mouth yummy.
Let’s just keep it short, ya’ll – okay? ‘Cause you got to get to fixin’ supper, right?
Here ya’ go … Let me know what you think in the comments below.
5 Cheese Baked Homemade Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add macaroni and bring to a boil again.
- Cook approximately 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- Add all cheeses and stir in until melted.
- Add cream, sour cream (or plain yogurt), and bacon. Stir until incorporated.
- Top with extra shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Serve right away and enjoy!