This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These oven roasted veggies are savory and satisfying. Feel free to change up the vegetables you use, but realize it's best to cut them up to about the same size so they cook evenly.
The cabbage was a lovely addition of color, but next time I will make sure to use only the thick parts of the cabbage or leave it out altogether, as it was more done than the rest of the vegetables.
The paprika and the herbes de Provence really added rich flavor to the dish.
This recipe would also do really well on the grill if you have a grilling basket. Just make sure you watch carefully so nothing burns, and coat well with olive oil.
Oven Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 large carrot, thickly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, rough chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 cup red and yellow bell pepper, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thickly sliced focusing on thicker parts
- 2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, more to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until veggies are coated and blended.
- Dump mixture onto foil-lined cookie sheet or baking pan and spread out in even layer.
- Cook 15 minutes or until browned.