This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This strawberry spinach salad is lightly crunchy, slightly sweet, and moderately tangy with little nutty bits throughout. The lemon poppy seed dressing is a wonderful addition, and yet the entire salad is so simple and quick to make.
I love to use hemp seeds in this recipe, but feel free to use sunflower seeds, almonds, or any other nut or seed you have on hand. This recipe is so adaptable and can be delicious multiple ways.
I love how the strawberry sweet/tartness mixes with the distinct mouth-feel of the spinach and the sweet-tart dressing flavors. So simple, but so yummy!
I think you’ll love this strawberry spinach salad. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Quick Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 5 ounces baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 2 cups strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- In a small jar, add all dressing ingredients. Cover and shake vigorously.
- In a medium bowl, add spinach, strawberries, and hemp seeds and gently blend to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture and gently combine with a fork or tongs. Serve right away.