This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This coleslaw is so tangy and delicious! Great all by itself or served alongside or atop your favorite fish meal or sandwich.
The dressing is tangy and zesty and creamy, but oh-so-simple to make. You can use this dressing for any and all of your salads.
Simple ingredients – lovely results – more healthy and satisfied you!
Make it for your family and take it to your next potluck dinner. It’s sure to please!
Tangy Lemon Dill Rainbow Coleslaw
- 1 cup purple cabbage finely chopped
- 2 cups green cabbage finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots grated
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 small red sweet peppers (or 1/2 cup) finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp dry dill weed
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add all veggies to a large bowl and blend.
- Add dressing to veggie mix and toss until all veggies are covered.