Oven Roasted Vegetables Recipe
These oven roasted veggies are savory and satisfying. Feel free to change up the vegetables you use, but realize it's best to cut them up to about the same size so they cook evenly.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large carrot, thickly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, rough chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 cup red and yellow bell pepper, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thickly sliced focusing on thicker parts
- 2 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 Tbsp herbes de Provence
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, more to taste
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Mix all ingredients in large bowl until veggies are coated and blended.
Dump mixture onto foil-lined cookie sheet or baking pan and spread out in even layer.
Cook 15 minutes or until browned.