Mexican Pasta Salad
This Mexican pasta salad is lightly spicy and creamy and full of flavor. Perfect for weeknights or at your next potluck, cookout, or picnic.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 ounces rotini pasta (6 cups cooked pasta)
- 1 15.5 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup corn (fresh, frozen, or canned and drained)
- 8 large cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in fourths
- feta or cotija cheese to top (optional but highly recommended)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning (I like McCormick)
- 2 limes, juice (approximately 5-6 Tbsp)
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, add black beans, cilantro, and corn to a large bowl and blend.
To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
When pasta is done, drain the water and rinse with cool water in a colander.
Add cooled pasta to the veggie mixture and blend.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Add tomatoes and dressing shortly before serving. I added only about three-fourths of the dressing, but found that it needed more. Add the amount that you and your family likes. You can always serve more on the side for those who want more. Also great served with extra limes.