Turkey Salad Recipe with Cranberries
This turkey salad recipe is so flavorful, colorful, and delicious! And it makes great use of your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or any other occasion.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, shredded or cut in chunks
- 2 stalks celery (about 1 cup), chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt (unsweetened and unflavored)
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 1 tsp dry marjoram
- ¾ cup purple cabbage, finely chopped
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate or serve right away. Can be made up to 3 days ahead of using. Can be stored up to 3 days after making.
Serve over a bed of lettuce, on bread or crackers, or by itself.