Chicken Tater Tot Casserole (Easy & Cheesy)
This chicken tater tot casserole is perfect for a busy weeknight. It has all the makings for a quick, easy, tasty recipe for your family – just when you need it most!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken or turkey (can used canned)
- 12 ounces mixed vegetables , frozen
- 21 ounces condensed cream soup (2 cans - 10.5 ounces each) - I used one can cream chicken and 1 can cream mushroom
- 1 cup cheddar cheese , shredded
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 16 ounces tater tots , frozen
Preheat oven to 400.
In a large bowl, add chicken, vegetables, cream soup, ½ cup cheese, black pepper, and paprika. Mix with a spoon to incorporate all ingredients.
In a 9 x 9 pan, pour in the chicken/vegetable mixture, spreading to make it even.
Top with the tater tots one at a time, placing side by side.
Cook uncovered for 25 minutes or until tater tots are browned.
Top with remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese and cook 5 more minutes to melt.
Serve right away.
Calories: 595kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 1522mg | Potassium: 828mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5333IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 296mg | Iron: 3mg