Panera Turkey Chili Recipe (copycat)
This Panera turkey chili recipe is a fabulous copycat of the beloved original. Such a delicious soup that's so easy to make at home.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 jalapeno , deseeded and finely chopped
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 15.5 ounces canned kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 15.5 ounces canned garbanzo beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup edamame , frozen
- ¾ cup carrot , chopped (1 small)
- ½ cup corn , fresh or frozen
- 4 cups beef broth or stock
- 1 tsp oregano , dry
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt more to taste
Preheat Dutch oven on medium heat on stove top.
Add oil, turkey, onion, and jalapeno and cook 15 minutes chopping and stirring often.
Add rest of the ingredients and mix together.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 45 minutes.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 1682mg | Potassium: 1423mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3702IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 6mg