Mediterranean Cucumber Salad with Lemon Herb Dressing
I love this Mediterranean cucumber salad! So colorful and flavorful, yet so quick and easy to make!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups cucumbers , chopped (4 small)
- ¼ cup parsley , fresh, chopped
- ¼ cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp oregano , dry (or 1 Tablespoon fresh, chopped)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ red onion sliced (¾ to 1 cup)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (or grape), halved
Mix together cucumbers, parsley, and onion in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients and blend with a fork or whisk until smooth.
Add to cucumber mixture and blend together gently until incorporated.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Add tomatoes just before serving and gently mix in. (Best not to refrigerate with tomatoes added due to decrease in flavor.)
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 609IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg