This tuna salad recipe with egg is quick and delicious and uses only 6 ingredients. Tuna and egg together along with curry is such a great combination. Great on Ritz crackers for your next get together.
Great for a fast lunch or appetizer for guests. You can eat this on lettuce as a salad, on crackers for an appetizer, or on bread as a sandwich.
I make this curry tuna salad a lot to eat with crackers for a quick, simple lunch that's both tasty and nourishing. Lots of protein, and it's very filling to keep you going for all your busy days.
This curried egg salad initially was just a simple tuna salad with egg, and as I developed my taste for curry I decided to add it to this well-used recipe mixture for a new "kick." It was a hit and has won a well-deserved place on my favorite recipe list.
No need to get fancy, but you can with this one ... Dress this tuna egg salad up or down - it's just tasty and satisfying!
More Appetizers to Love
- Chorizo-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Ball Recipe with Bacon
- Southern Deviled Eggs with Bacon
- Sweetcorn Fritters with Bacon & Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
Curried Egg Salad With Tuna
- 2 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 5 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash eggs until pieces are small.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for up to 3 days. Makes about 1 cup - enough for about 20 crackers.
- Also may be served as a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce (2 servings).